Friday, July 22, 2011

Updates and my potential talent to become a soap opera star...

Fatigued, but enduring.  This phrase is what comes to mind when I consider the past three weeks of our life.  We are mentally, physically, and spiritually fatigued right now, and I would definitely we say we are in a spiritual wilderness right now with all that is going on.  But, as the great J.C. says, this is when our growth in Him abounds the most.  So man oh man how we must be abounding! 

Let me give you some updates on everything:  

First of all, Andrew loves his new job more than ever!  In fact, he even designed a few things for the company website today all by his smart self.  Fancy schmancy, I know.   And bless his heart, he has had to put up with me and my hormonal self on a daily basis.  He is such a good man, let me tell you.  I cry so much these days that I could probably be a pretty decent soap opera star as I mentioned in the title of this post.  I may audition for The Young and the Restless next week.  I’ll let ya know how it goes.  Yeah, it’s been hard on this old gal lately, but I entertain myself pretty well these days.  You see, when I start to cry, I can’t really breathe through my nose and then mucus gets caught in my throat and I occasionally gag myself during this whole process and have to make a break for the toilet to empty the contents of my stomach if you know what I mean.  This is pretty entertaining, I must say.  

However, things have been better in that department since my doctor prescribed me some medicine.  I no longer get sick, I just have waves of nausea throughout the day.  And more importantly than any of my weirdo symptoms, baby Brewer is doing just great!  I went in for an ultrasound this week on Tuesday and the heartbeat is super strong and the doctor said everything looks good.  Thank you, Jesus! 
And while I provide much entertainment to myself throughout the days, I am ready to be working or doing something of productive means and earning some money.  I don’t have any prospective students at all, and I really need some soon.  Please pray for God’s provision in that area.  I know he’s faithful and he will provide.  

Even in all of the transition and trials we are facing right now, I am thrilled about our baby and how God is growing our marriage.  I am truly blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment